Case Study 6: Trey Research (QUESTION 121 ~ QUESTION 131)
Trey Research is a pharmaceutical company that has 10,000 users. Most of the users work remotely, including the users in the finance department. The finance department users reside in an organizational unit (OU) named Finance.
Trey Research purchases a partner pharmaceutical company named Fabrikam, Inc. Fabrikam has 2,000 users and hosts its own Exchange Server 2010 organization.
Active Directory Environment
The network of Trey Research contains an Active Directory forest. The forest contains an empty parent domain named treyresearch.com and a child domain named main.treyresearch.com. The forest contains one site named DefaultSite.
The Trey Research network and the Fabrikam network connect to each other by using a WAN link. A two-way trust exists between the Trey Research and Fabrikam networks.
Trey Research Exchange Server Organization
Trey Research has an Exchange Server 2013 organization that contains four servers. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
EX1 and EX2 are the members of a database availability group (DAG) named DAG1.
Trey Research has three databases named DB1, DB2, and DB3. DB1 and DB2 replicate between all of the servers in DAG1. DB3 is mounted on EX4.
The storage on EX1 and EX2 is configured as shown in the following table.
The Exchange Server 2013 servers at Trey Research are configured as follows:
– EX3 and EX4 perform spam filtering.
– The public folder hierarchy mailbox is homed on DB3.
– Each mailbox database contains a public folder mailbox.
– HTTP traffic is load balanced by using a Layer 4 hardware load balancer.
– The hardware load balancer uses the OWA virtual directory for health monitoring.
– On EX1 and EX2, the mailbox database files and log files are stored on volume mount points.
– IMAP is enabled on EX4 to download email messages for a custom help desk application.
-Remote users access their mailbox by using Outlook Web App and Exchange ActiveSync.
– The custom help desk application uses a service account that has a display name of Help Desk and an SMTP address of [email protected]
Fabrikam Exchange Server Organization
Fabrikam has an Exchange Server 2010 organization that contains two servers. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
Fabrikam plans to implement the address rewrite feature to change the SMTP domain name of all outbound email to use the treyresearch.com SMTP suffix.
Trey Research identifies the following issues:
– Recently on EX2, Volumel failed for three days. Once the volume was repaired, reseeding the database from EX1 took more than six hours.
– You recently discovered that when the MSExchangeOWAAppPool application pool on EX3 was in a stopped state, the hardware load balancer marked EX3 as offline.
– Users report that during the installation of updates on the Exchange Server 2013 servers, the users lost access to their mailbox and were unable to modify public folders.
– Several finance department users store sensitive data on their mobile device. The legal department requires that Exchange ActiveSync be disabled for all of the finance department users.
– An Active Directory administrator reports that the domain controllers in the treyresearch.com domain are overused. The administrator requests that the Exchange Server 2013 servers only use the domain controllers in the main.treyresearch.com domain.
The legal department requires that the finance department users have a segmented view of the global address list (GAL) that only shows recipients in the finance department
Trey Research plans to implement the following spam confidence level (SCL) configurations:
– Block email messages when the SCL score is 9.
– Move the email messages to the postmaster mailbox when the SCL score is 7.
– Block email messages and send a non-delivery report (NDR) when the SCL score is 8.
Resource Utilization Requirements
Users report that their connection to Outlook Web App is slow since the deployment of IMAP on EX4. The users do not report that they experience performance issues when they use their mobile device.
Trey Research reports that the IMAP service is not business critical and must not have a higher priority over hardware resources than Outlook Web App. On EX4, Outlook Web App has the same priority over hardware resources as Exchange ActiveSync.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to recommend a solution to resolve the user access issues that occur during the installation of updates on the Exchange Server 2013 servers.
Which cmdlets should you recommend using on EX1 and EX2? (To answer, drag the appropriate cmdlet to the correct servers. Each cmdlet may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
You need to ensure that if a volume fails on EX2 again, a mailbox database copy is recreated automatically on a different volume.
Which command should you run?
D. Set-MailboxAutoRcplyConfigu ration
You need to configure the address books to meet the business goal for the finance department.
Which four cmdlets should you use?
A. Set-MailUser, New-OfflineAddressBook, New-AddressBookPolicy, and New- GlobalAddressList
B. Set-MailUser, New-OfflineAddressBook, New-GlobalAddressList, and New-AddressList
C. Set-Mailbox, New-DistributionGroup, New-AddressBookPolicy. and New-AddressList
D. Set-Mailbox, New-AddressBookPolicy, New-GlobalAddressList, and New-AddressList
You need to ensure that the help desk application can use EX4 as an SMTP relay to send email messages. The solution must ensure that the sender of the email messages is displayed as Help Desk.
What authentication and permission group should you configure for the Receive Connector? (To answer, configure the appropriate options in the answer area.)
Drag and Drop Question
You are evaluating the implementation of the address rewrite feature in the Fabrikam forest.
You need to recommend a solution for the Trey Research forest and the Fabrikam forest to share the SMTP domain name of treyresearch.com.
Which actions should you recommend performing in each forest? (To answer, drag the appropriate actions to the correct forests. Each action may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content)
You need to recommend a solution to resolve the issue of domain controller overuse.
Which cmdlet should you include in the recommendation?
You need to implement the SCL configurations to support the planned changes.
Which value should you set for each SCL option? (To answer, configure the appropriate options in the dialog box in the answer area.
You need to recommend a solution to resolve the issue for the finance department users.
Which command should you include in the recommendation? (To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.)
You need to recommend a solution to resolve the load balancing issue.
Which action or actions should you recommend performing? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. From Exchange Management Shell, import a certificate and assign the certificate to the IIS service.
B. From the settings of the hardware load balancer, enable cookie-based persistence.
C. From Exchange Admin Center, configure the Exchange Server 2013 virtual directories.
D. From DNS Manager, create new DNS records in the public DNS zone.
E. From the settings of the hardware load balancer, disable the source NAT (SNAT).
F. From EX3, generate a new certificate.
You create a workload management policy named EX4.
You need to create a new workload policy to resolve the hardware resources issue on EX4.
Which commands should you run? (To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.)
If you want to pass Microsoft 70-341 successfully, donot missing to read latest lead2pass Microsoft 70-341 practice exams.
If you can master all lead2pass questions you will able to pass 100% guaranteed.